Pages

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The First Writing of a PreMD

Brian Covello: Writings of a PreMD Post #1

The First Writing of a PreMD

My name is Brian Covello, and for the past four years I have been an MD-hopeful. I have just recently graduated from a small liberal arts college, where I pursued majors in Biochemistry and Math. My dream of becoming a doctor has been with me from a very young age, but it has taken many experiences for me to truly know that this is the path for me. 

Hopefully this blog will help me share what I have learned along the way and record what is to come as I walk through the long and tedious process of medical school admissions. By and large, medical school admissions can feel like a number game, but I'd to talk about more than "stats" by diving into the personal qualities that often escape the pen and ink of a resume. This blog will be dedicated towards that end. So here it is. My first blog post. Short & Sweet. Thank you for reading, and hopefully you'll follow me on this journey. 

If you'd like to know about me, please visit: 
www.facebook.com/brian.covello
www.pinterest.com/briancovello

Brian Covello



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your input!